Orders will be shipped via UPS Standard Ground Service, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail
Extra Shipping Charge for Outside the Continental USA
USPS Priority International will be used on items shipped outside the continental USA
Next Day, 2nd Day and 3rd day can be arranged by contacting ship...@2wheeltouring.net
You will receive a separate billing invoice for this option.
ORDERS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO A P.O. BOX
5% Sales Tax in Virginia Only
Backorders will be shipped automatically. You will be notified by e-mail when it has been shipped. It is our goal NOT to have backorders, or to state on the web site when an item is on backorder, but from time-to-time items may sell out before the web site can be updated. This can be true of our specials and close-outs and those pages are marked as such.
Orders can only be canceled if they are on backorder. If a problem exists on an order it will be canceled 48 hours after being placed, and your money refunded if there is no response to the message sent to you informing you of the issue. We make every effort to contact you including phone calls if we have your number, and using an alternative e-mail address to contact you with. Be sure to add the domain 2wheeltouring.net to you white list or check your Spam folder frequently. If you want to cancel a backorder notify ship...@2wheeltouring.net immediately.
Exchanges and Returns - Contact shipping @ 2wheeltouring.net BEFORE you return an item
1. Size exchanges must be freight prepaid. Please remember, the items that have free shipping to you, are not free shipping to us, therefor a 10% restocking charge will apply for the exchange. Please look at our SIZE CHART before you order. Contact trish @2wheeltouring.net to obtain an RA# before you ship or we will not be able to give you credit.
2. Defective products may be returned within 20 days of sale. E-mail first to arrange for an RA number and a return address. After 20 days, it must be returned to the manufacturer, under the manufacturer's specific warranty allowances.
Upon receipt of the defective product, you will be sent a refund or replacement. In the case of leather items, the product may be evaluated for repair versus immediate replacement.
All returns must be freight prepaid. If a replacement is sent, there will be no charge for freight or handling.
Please contact www.ChatterboxUSA.com at email@example.com or call 1-888-452-2269 if you have a problem with a Chatterbox product. Instruction videos are on Two Wheel Touring and on Chatterboxusa.com
3. All non-defective returns will be assessed a 20% restocking fee within 30 days of purchase. Handling fees and freight charges will not be refunded. Non-defected product will only be accepted in resalable condition with ALL original packaging.
Contact "trish @2wheeltouring.net" to receive an Return Authorization Number and address to ship to, before you return or exchange the item. Every item must have an RA# or you will not receive credit for the return.
4. Special orders or closeouts are not eligible for return. There may be other items that manufacturers do not allow to be returned. In this case, items will be marked "Not Returnable" within their display.
5. No returns will be accepted after 30 days, regardless of the reason.
You are responsible for all freight charges and return service charges for any refused order. You will be billed a 20% restocking fee. Freight and handling will not be refunded on refused orders.
Damages are the responsibility of the carrier once the shipment has been released from Two Wheel Touring. You are responsible for making damage claims with the carrier as soon as damage is detected. All packaging must be saved for inspection of the carrier. All claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.